At any Kenya Power banking hall or paying point. (Cheque deposit boxes are also available at specific points).
- Co-operative Bank branches in Nairobi.
- Standard Chartered Bank ATM machines (for Standard Bank customers).
- All Barclays Bank branches
- All Postbank branches
- All Post Offices in Kenya
The due date is indicated on the top right hand corner of each bill. However, where it says see below, it means your bill is overdue and can be disconnected without further notice.
We have upgraded our Customer Management System. The system will result to new account numbers which will be communicated to each customer via SMS. The system is state of the art, versatile, with robust web-based and mobile applications aimed at enhancing customer services and experience, by improving service delivery, with the following benefits:
• Immediate update of bill payments. This is a departure from the past where payments through our third party EasyPay partners would take over 24 hours to be captured and reflected in the system.
• Introduction of new bill payment channels such as use of credit and debit cards. This will be in addition to already existing EasyPay partners.
• Introduction of Self-service modules where customers can apply for electricity connection, query bills, check statements, download and print bill statements, check consumption patterns/trends, lodge queries on power supply among others.
• Improve response time as customers can report incidents through the new system.
Can I get my bill from a KPLC customer service office?
Please use the new system at https://selfservice.kplc.co.ke/ to get your bill.
Simple energy conservation tips such as switching off office equipment and using energy saving lamps will help reduce your energy consumption.
Below are easy tips to enhance energy efficiency in your office.
Energy conservation is important both for Kenya Power and customers. Energy conservation helps reduce power bills for domestic consumers besides protecting the environment. Your energy conservation efforts in will complement those of others to protect the environment as well as save money.